LISTEN: Kylie Minogue - What Do I Have To Do (Matias Segnini Les Folies Instrumental Mix)


Based on Kylie's Live version of "What Do I Have To Do" from the "Aphrodite Les Folies" Tour 2011, Originally arranged by Steve Anderson.
What Do I Have To Do written & Produced by Mike Stock, Matt Aitken & Pete Waterman.
© 1990 PWL & Mushroom Records Phy Ltd.

Download: [320Kbps]

by @Matias Segnini Thank You, Matt!
Artwork by David @iamspeakerphone
Remix by Matias Segnini. Originally written by Ira Sickman, Osborne Bingham, Kara Dioguardi & Paula Abdul. Produced by Mike Spencer. Based on Kylie's live version of Spinning Around from Aphrodite Les Folies Tour. Produced by Steve Anderson. © EMI Records Ltd. www.kylie.com

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Scott Harrah said...

Love it! Can't get it outta my head. Happy New Year and thanks for sharing. "What Do I Have to Do?" is one of my favorite classic SAW Kylie songs.

Scott Harrah said...

Can't get enough of this. Kylie fans, see my review of her "Les Folies" DVD at http://www.stagezine.com/kylielesfolieslondon.html

Nefertiti said...

OMG MY GAY EARS ARE CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!! BEST MIX OF THE TOUR AND IM SO HAPPY THERE'S AN INSTRUMENTAL NOW :''}